Sunday, 16 March 2014

Favourite 5 | Lip Products


If there's one thing from the world of beauty I collect more than any other it's lip products. Today I've narrowed down my collection to 5 favourites and, in no particular order, they are...


#1 - MUA Lipstick in Bare (£1.00)
I was on the hunt for a nude lipstick for the longest time, one that wouldn't make me look like I had foundation mouth or like I were from the grave. Finally I found it, in the form of MUA's lipstick in Bare. Ladies, if you haven't tried an MUA lippy yet, what have you been doing? They're super pigmented and cost £1, what's not to love?


#2 - NYX Matte Lipstick in Merlot (£6.00)
Matte lipsticks are my favourite kind and red lips are my go to for a night out. The colour of Merlot is my exact favourite kind of red, deeper than a pillar box red and not drying, despite being a matte.


#3 - Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cake (£2.99)
I've seen a lot of hype around these lately and I've loved them for a long time. Fairy Cake is a pretty corally pink. Essentially the Cream Puffs are a lipstick that applies like a lipgloss and dries to a matte finish. The lasting power is great and they smell like cake. I can't think of anything better.


#4 - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendevouz (£7.99)
Again, another hyped product in the blogging community, but the Revlon Balm Stains deserve the credit. They apply like a balm and do leave a stain on the lips too. These are my go to lip products for day time. I could have chosen the shade Honey too, but I''m enjoying this orangey shade now that the sun has decided to say hello again!


#5 - Elf Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose (£3.75)
ELF describes these as "jumbo sized lip pencils", though they're basically a mini matte lipstick. The forumula is creamy and non-drying and I love the unique colour of Tea Rose, which is a lilac toned pink.

So those are my 5 favourites, what are yours? :)
xo

13 comments:

  1. I love that MUA shade, such a bargain! xx

    Charlotte | LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that elf colour. I bought one a while back thinking it would be a lovely colour like this but it totally doesn't suit my complexion :(! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the look of the MUA, NYX and ELF ones - thanks for the recommendations! I own the Collection one already and love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of the NYX lipstick, looks so nice! I love posts like this showing a selection of favourites! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh Tea Rose looks right up my alley!

    annie || www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all these lip products! I love revlon balm stains<3

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the colour of the mua and collection ones :) I'm looking for a cheaper nude I can wear everyday and these ones look perfect

    Lizzy || http://bettybeaut.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I tagged you in the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty! Here's the link to mine for the questions: http://makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com/2014/03/7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love cream puff! It's gorgeous!
    I ran out of Tea Rose a few months back and haven't gotten around to ordering it. You can never just order one thing from ELF though - it's such good value!

    Rachael at rachaelwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is very rare these days to find blogs that provide information someone is looking for. I am glad to see that your blog share valued information that can help to many readers. Thanks and keep writing!
    Dubrovnik villa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and leaving a comment. :) I'll always make sure that I try and reply. xo